Monday, November 22, 2010

Clock Update


The weekend after Mark’s diagnosis was the weekend that clocks were to be adjusted for daylight savings time.  Before I went to bed Saturday night I stared at that clock intently wondering what it would do.  Twice a year it automatically adjusts itself to daylight savings time, and we wake up the next morning with an accurate clock.  Would it adjust?   Is it really getting that radio signal?  I went to bed.

Sunday Morning Nov. 7, 7:36am I wrote:

“Last night the clocks ‘fell back’ to adjust for daylight savings time.  So, we wondered what would happen to the atomic clock.  It should adjust. It reads ‘7:29’ – It appears that it adjusted the hour for DLS time but not for the 8-10 minute error.  Is it slightly correcting?  Wow, the clock is getting the signal!  The error is clearly something God has used but I wonder what to make of it all.  Will it correct?  If so, when?  What else will He reveal to us?  He is whispering: He is in control."

I think I need to read Job. I will, but I’m not quite ready to.

Our clock is still 8 minutes behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment